We know that moving across the country can have you swinging on the pendulum of sanity, so we’ve come up with a list of sanity-saving tips for you to use. We are a dependable high-quality auto transport company. We huge our huge database of carriers to find the one with the right route and timetable to fit your needs.
Ship your car across country
- Ship your car to your destination.
- Save wear and tear on your vehicle by waving the moving van goodbye and flying to your new home.
- Driving across the country can be a grueling marathon filled with sore legs, dodgy hotels and getting lost in construction detours in major cities.
- We can access our huge database and find the perfect carrier for you.
- We can match a carrier’s route and time table to your particular needs.
Plan your Itinerary
- If you still have one car to drive, or are driving a smaller moving van you’ll want to plan well.
- Map all the legs of your route giving yourself extra time for getting lost, relaxing and stopping at tourist sites.
- Map out distances and travel times.
- Book hotels near the highway so you don’t have to spend extra time finding them.
- Give yourself a day off somewhere fun. Book a campsite cabin near a natural attraction or splurge on a hotel near a historic site you’ve always wanted to visit. If not now, when?
- Update your GPS. Roads change and if you are depending on an old GPS you could get told to turn right -in the middle of a bridge (true story)! Take the time to update it or just buy a new one.
Call us today at 855.979.6221 and ask about shipping your vehicle across the country.